Join Byron Bay Chamber of Commerce
Who is eligible to Join?
Any company, firm or person actively engaged in business or a profession or if you’re a director or executive officer of a public institution connected with commerce or industry you’re eligible to join provided you have lodged a BAS Statement or tax return with the ATO in the financial year preceding your application – we don’t need to know the details, but we do ask for your ABN (without one, you can’t operate a business) so this needs to be current. Individuals who do not operate a business are not eligible for membership.
How do I join?
- Fill out the membership application form to your right.
- Your nomination will be forwarded to the Board for approval. Generally this only takes a week or so. If there are any questions, we’ll be in touch!
- Your membership fees need to be paid within 28 days for your membership to become active.
Referred by a current member? If you were referred to the Byron Chamber by a current member, and you sign up based on that referral, make sure you tell us who referred you so we can say thank you!
How much does it cost?
Membership fees are invoiced annually and are based on the size of your business.
- 1-2 Employees/Consultants .. .. .. $110/year
- 3-5 Employees/Consultants .. .. .. $220/year
- 6+ Employees/Consultants. .. .. .. $330/year
*All prices are inclusive of GST
Your membership fee gives you access to a range of member-only benefits. We look forward to welcoming you to our community.