This meeting was held in Coffs Harbour on 18th August. The focus was on rebuilding NSW and cross border issues. The aim is to better communicate information to our businesses to ensure they are compliant and to facilitate an open dialogue so that matters of concern are raised in all areas, from employment, border issues, safety and much more. Businesses need to speak up and let their local chamber know what is not working.
- Four Keys to Business Success – Jamie Cunningham 23 Sep 2016
- Belongil Rock Wall 25 Aug 2016
- Annual NSW Business Chamber Regional Advisory Council 24 Aug 2016
- Byron Bay Town Centre Placemaking Seed Fund 16 Feb 2016
- CCTV in Byron CBD by end November 8 Oct 2015